Lucid Absinthe Superieure is the first true wormwood that contains Absinthe to be legalized in the US since the ban in 1912 so many people are desperate to know where to buy Lucid Absinthe.
Lucid was created by distiller Ted Breaux as well as Viridian Spirits for the US Absinthe market. Unlike other fake Absinthes, which were designed to be sold in the US, it has real grande wormwood (Artemisia Absinthium) wheretopurchaseabsinthe.com and other traditional Absinthe herbs. More information is found at drinklucid.com but here are a few information about Lucid Absinthe Superieure:-
– It gets its green color from whole herbs rather than unnatural colors.
– It has wormwood, sweet fennel, green anise and other classic Absinthe herbs.
– It was created by Ted Breaux, a leading Absinthe distiller, who used his knowledge of traditional Absinthe making techniques to make this historically precise vintage style Absinthe which complies with US regulations.
– Lucid includes a full measure of grande wormwood just like pre ban Absinthes. It was a myth that Absinthe comprised huge amounts of thujone – tests on vintage bottles showed that they will all pass US laws (10mg/kg or under of thujone).
– Lucid contains 62% alcohol by volume.
– It’s distilled in Saumur in France.
– Lucid has a very exclusive black bottle with green cat’s eyes motivated by a Montmartre cabaret show “Le Chat Noir” from 1881.
Where to buy Lucid Absinthe
According to the Lucid website it may be bought throughout the United States so you must be able to purchase it from your local liquor store. It is possible to look on the drinklucid website for stockists of Lucid by state, online stockists such as Shoppers Vineyard and Crown Wine and Spirits, and then for bars and restaurants that serve Lucid. The website also has a web shop where you can order Lucid apparel.
Lucid is not the only Absinthe to have been legalized in America – a brand name called Green Moon and Absinthes from Kubler have been legalized.
Yet another excellent way of enjoying Absinthe in the USA should be to order Absinthe essences from AbsintheKit.com who offer free world wide shipping. There’s a handling fee for the very first item but handling and shipping is free for added products ordered.
The essences from AbsintheKit.com are manufactured from an alcohol base which is distilled with top-quality herbs for instance wormwood, aniseed and fennel. The essences are extremely economical, only $3.95 ($4.95 for the Strong 55) per 20ml essence which makes a 750ml bottle of Absinthe. Kits made up of 280ml of essence, a measure and bottle labels are offered also costing $29 ($39 for Strong 55). These kits make 14 bottles of Absinthe therefore they are a great buy. Simply mix 20ml of essence together with 730ml of Everclear or vodka and you’ve got your very own real Green Fairy, as Absinthe may be known.
Essences are a good alternative to hunting for where to buy Lucid Absinthe and are fun to utilize too.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.