Lucid Absinthe Superieure is definitely the first true wormwood that contains Absinthe to become legalized in the US ever since the ban in 1912 so many people are eager to know where to buy Lucid Absinthe.
Lucid was developed by distiller Ted Breaux and also Viridian Spirits for the US Absinthe market. In contrast to other fake Absinthes, which are designed to be sold in the US, it contains real grande wormwood (Artemisia Absinthium) as well as other conventional https://wheretopurchaseabsinthe.com Absinthe herbs. More details are available at drinklucid.com but here are a few details of Lucid Absinthe Superieure:-
– It gets its green color from whole herbs and not synthetic colors.
– It includes wormwood, sweet fennel, green anise as well as other classic Absinthe herbs.
– It was developed by Ted Breaux, a leading Absinthe distiller, who used his knowledge of traditional Absinthe making strategies to make this historically accurate vintage style Absinthe which complies with US regulations.
– Lucid has a full measure of grande wormwood just like pre ban Absinthes. It was a myth that Absinthe covered huge amounts of thujone – tests on vintage bottles showed that they’d all pass US laws (10mg/kg or under of thujone).
– Lucid contains 62% alcohol by volume.
– It is actually distilled in Saumur in France.
– Lucid includes a very distinctive black bottle with green cat’s eyes influenced by a Montmartre cabaret show “Le Chat Noir” from 1881.
Where to buy Lucid Absinthe
In line with the Lucid website it may be bought throughout the United States this means you should be able to buy it from your local liquor store. It is possible to look on the drinklucid website for stockists of Lucid by state, online stockists just like Shoppers Vineyard and Crown Wine and Spirits, and also for bars and restaurants that serve Lucid. The web site also has a web shop where you could order Lucid apparel.
Lucid is not the only Absinthe to have been legalized in the USA – a product called Green Moon and Absinthes from Kubler have been legalized.
Another great way of enjoying Absinthe in the USA is to order Absinthe essences from AbsintheKit.com who offer free world wide shipping. There is a handling fee for the initial item but handling and shipping costs nothing for additional products ordered.
The essences coming from AbsintheKit.com are made from an alcohol base that is distilled with top-quality herbs such as wormwood, aniseed and fennel. The essences are incredibly economical, only $3.95 ($4.95 for the Strong 55) per 20ml essence that produces a 750ml bottle of Absinthe. Kits that contains 280ml of essence, a measure and bottle labels are available costing $29 ($39 for Strong 55). These kits generate 14 bottles of Absinthe so they really make the perfect buy. Simply mix 20ml of essence along with 730ml of Everclear or vodka now you’ve got your own personal real Green Fairy, as Absinthe may be known.
Essences are a good alternative to searching for where to buy Lucid Absinthe and are fun to utilize too.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.