Lucid Absinthe Superieure is the first actual wormwood made up of Absinthe to be legalized in the US since the ban in 1912 so many people are eager to know where to buy Lucid Absinthe.
Lucid was developed by distiller Ted Breaux as well as Viridian Spirits for the US Absinthe market. In contrast to other fake Absinthes, which are created to be sold in the US, it has real grande wormwood http://wheretopurchaseabsinthe.com (Artemisia Absinthium) along with other conventional Absinthe herbs. More information is found at drinklucid.com but here are a few information about Lucid Absinthe Superieure:-
– It gets its green color from whole herbs rather than unnatural colors.
– It includes wormwood, sweet fennel, green anise and other classic Absinthe herbs.
– It was developed by Ted Breaux, a respected Absinthe distiller, who used his familiarity with traditional Absinthe making methods to make this historically precise vintage style Absinthe which complies with US regulations.
– Lucid includes a full measure of grande wormwood the same as pre ban Absinthes. It had been a myth that Absinthe covered vast amounts of thujone – tests on vintage bottles indicated that they will all pass US regulations (10mg/kg or under of thujone).
– Lucid is made up of 62% alcohol by volume.
– It’s distilled in Saumur in France.
– Lucid has a very distinctive black bottle with green cat’s eyes motivated by a Montmartre cabaret show “Le Chat Noir” from 1881.
Where to buy Lucid Absinthe
According to the Lucid website it may be bought across the United States this means you must be able to purchase it from your local liquor store. It is possible to look on the drinklucid website for stockists of Lucid by state, online stockists just like Shoppers Vineyard and Crown Wine and Spirits, and also for bars and restaurants that serve Lucid. The web site also has a web shop where one can order Lucid apparel.
Lucid is not the only Absinthe to have been legalized in the United States – a brand name called Green Moon and Absinthes from Kubler have been legalized.
Another great method of enjoying Absinthe in the USA is to order Absinthe essences from AbsintheKit.com who offer free world wide shipping. There is a handling fee for the initial item but shipping and handling is free for additional products ordered.
The essences coming from AbsintheKit.com are made from an alcohol base which is distilled with top-quality herbs such as wormwood, aniseed and fennel. The essences are very economical, only $3.95 ($4.95 for the Strong 55) per 20ml essence that produces a 750ml bottle of Absinthe. Kits made up of 280ml of essence, a measure and bottle labels are also available costing $29 ($39 for Strong 55). These kits generate 14 bottles of Absinthe therefore they are a great buy. Just mix 20ml of essence along with 730ml of Everclear or vodka and you have your own real Green Fairy, as Absinthe is famous.
Essences are a good substitute to hunting for where to buy Lucid Absinthe and are fun to utilize too.