There’s been a renewed interest in Absinthe liquor about the world in the last decade since Absinthe’s legalization in several countries. Absinthe, also referred to as the Green Fairy or La Fee Verte, just has www.absinthliquor.com been legal in the United States since 2007, and simply certain brands may be sold, so there is certainly much curiosity about the liquor in the US.
What Exactly is Absinthe Liquor About?
Absinthe is a distilled anise flavored spirit that was designed for medicinal purposes as being an elixir or tonic by the legendary Dr Pierre Ordinaire in Couvet, Switzerland. It became popular in Switzerland and France during the 19th and early 20th centuries and also overtook wine in reputation in France.
Absinthe is normally produced from a wine base and is flavored with herbs. Its primary herbal ingredients are normal wormwood (Artemisia Absinthium), giving Absinthe its name and its particular bitter taste, aniseed and fennel. Other common herbs utilized in the production of Absinthe contain hyssop, lemon balm, star anise, dittany, juniper, nutmeg and licorice.
There are various forms of Absinthe liquor:-
– Verte – This is the classic green Absinthe of the French La Belle Epoque and the Absinthe favored by the Bohemian culture of Montmartre and consumed by artists and writers like Pablo Picasso, Van Gogh, Oscar Wilde, Ernest Hemingway, Gauguin, Degas, Baudelaire and Verlaine.
– La Blueu – Also known as La Blanche. This is a clear Absinthe. Bootleg Swiss Absinthe was clear during the ban.
– Czech Style Absinth – Some Czech Absinthes are normal Absinthes but this term is the term for “Absinths” which are actually wormwood bitters and do not provide an anise flavor.
– Absenta – Spanish Absinthe which has a sweeter flavor because it’s constructed with Alicante Anise.
– Rouge or Rose Absinthe – This Absinthe carries a naturally red color as a result of added ingredient of hibiscus flowers.
You can purchase many types and designs of Absinthe online – standard styles and modern classics that happen to be based on vintage Absinthes but have a modern twist.
As well as buying these different types of Absinthe beverages, you can also create your own Absinthe from Absinthe essences. AbsintheKit.com supply essences into the Absinthe industry as well as consumers. They make 4 different essences – a classic green Absinthe essence, a clear Absinthe essence, a powerful essence which makes an Absinthe with a more robust bitter wormwood flavor, and an orange flavoured essence that is flavored with orange oil and produces a lovely orange-yellow colored Absinthe. All of the essences are created using top-quality herbs and are also distilled so you do not have to worry about distilling, simply use the internet then mix with vodka or Everclear for your own personal wormwood Absinthe.
AbsintheKit.com also sell Absinthiana just like replicas of popular Absinthe glasses and spoons such as the Eiffel Tower spoon.
Absinthe is an extremely strong alcoholic drink, up to 75% alcohol by volume, and is particularly stronger than whisky or vodka. Care must be taken when ingesting such a strong spirit particularly when it is being combined with other strong spirits in cocktails – it is very simple to get drunk on Absinthe!
There are hardly any drinks like Absinthe liquor about which there are many myths, legends, lies and falsehoods – it features a very colorful and fascinating background and is a lovely beverage to relish.